First complete GUI for Effects Framework – Mixxx
02/01/2013 § Leave a comment
YAY! finally we have fully functional GUI for effects framework.
WARNING: I’ll not suggest you to use it in your next gig 😉
So here is what you can do:
1. Add/remove/switch chains on the fly
2. Add/remove effects from chain
4. Apply chain to channel 1, 2, master or headphone
5. Map any knob of a effect to another knob on Chain widget on GUI
… and lot more.
We will definetly have Effects in Mixxx 1.12.
Whats up next ?
1. More flexible design for EffectsChainEditor and EffectChain so that skin designers can make it look more attactive.
2. More native effects
3. Once done with this I’ll start to work on LADSPA integration which will open Mixxx to a swarm of Audio Effects. 🙂