I have been contributing to Mixxx more than a year now. I have implemented feature like waveform zooming and mouse scratching. But for a long time I am planning to add ‘audio effects’ in Mixxx, and hence my target.
- Complete GUI for Effects Framework
- Now you can:
1. Add/remove/switch chains on the fly
2. Add/remove effects from chain
4. Apply chain to channel 1, 2, master or headphone
5. Map any knob of a effect to another knob on Chain widget on GUI
… and lot more.
- Implemented BPF which doesn’t reduce volume doesn’t matter which part of spectrum is being filtered